Do you like Kylie Jenner before or after her surgeries?

I know a lot of people won't care, but Im just wondering. in my opinion, she wasn't that pretty before but at least she looked like a normal teenage girl.. so I would say she's better looking before surgery

Before:

Do you like Kylie Jenner before or after her surgeries?
After:

• Before surgery
    53% (17)40% (4)50% (21)Vote
  • After surgery
    22% (7)40% (4)26% (11)Vote
  • MY HEART WILL GO ON AND OOOOON
    25% (8)20% (2)24% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
8|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Not like I keep up with celebs, but I think she looks better after the surgery. Perhaps her lips look different in person and look freakishly big, but her lips before were really minimal. I suppose it was only a matter of time that she would've got something like this done, considering the world they live in.

4|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• i would say before surgery when she looked more "real"... her brows in the second pic... ewww

3|0
    1|0
  • Before. There's a picture of her with narrow hips and a flat Butt and another picture three days later with wide hips and a big butt like a mini Kim kardashian. I'm not hating on people who get plastic surgery but own up to it. She tries to play the card "I'm only 16/17 Id never get surgery" when it's bullshit

0|0
    0|0
    • And then she tweeted something like "I'm happy with the way God made me" clearly you weren't THAT happy

• Yeah i know. So many public figures get plastic surgery then try to play it off. Michelle Phan got her jawline shaved and chin filled but preaches about natural beauty and using makeup to enhance what you already have.

• Better looking after. And I think celebs lie about their age. What plastic surgeon will do surgery on a minor?

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I couldn't care but I will say she no longer looks 17 or 18 or however old she is. Surgery makes her looks so much older

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh dear lord 😒

smh

0|1
    0|0
  • D, before she was born.

Ahh it was great when I was 3

2|0
    0|0
    • Wait were obsessing over Kylie? I thought it was Kendall :c

Just can't keep up with those damn Kardashians :\

• She was pretier before surgeries. I wanted to date her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love her both ways. She's gorgeous!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I honestly don't care one way or the other. It's her life, her choice. I just hope she finds some kind of happiness with her looks.

2|0
    0|0
  • Before. I agree that she looked more natural. More of her personal beauty was seen. And it was still very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • NEVER liked her basically... NEVER

1|0
    0|0
  • She looks very plastic in the after pic

0|1
    0|0
  • I would rather just leave the girl alone. I don't think you like people criticizing you either.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always like all natural. I think they are simply more beautiful that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks a lot cuter and more approachable before... I'd steer clear now. Such a shame.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's hot either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like a goldfish

1|1
    0|0
  • She looks better after.

1|0
    0|0