Girls, what should I wear?

Basically i was born a boy but want to be a girl so will be giving myself a new girl name and giving myself a girly girl makeover. Im going to make it a complete full makeover, but am kinda unsure what to wear. Is it okay if you dare me or suggest me to wear the girliest clothes and outfits you can come up with? Please all i want is to feel like a true real girl, im sick of being a boy. I will try literally anything you suggest :)

11

Most Helpful Girl

• wear whatever makes you happy! what matters is that you feel comfortable with yourself.
    One of my friends is a female to male transgender since middle school, and it's been pretty easy for them to make the transition because of their mindset. If you want to be a woman, all you need to do is know that you're a woman at heart.
    Now for real... I would go on Pinterest or Polyvore and see what people are putting together, find versatile pieces, and get ones you like that you can wear different ways.
    Hope this helps! Have fun with your makeover :)

• Great advice! Try no baggy pants or polo shirts. Everyone thinks boy when they look at that.

What Girls Said 10

• Wear what you think would make you feel like a woman. Women don't always feel feminine or sexy 100% of the time, that's why make up and perfume and high heels and all those accessories are so nice to get dolled up and remember we are feline and femme. For me my greatest influence was my mom who was also dolled up even to go to the grocery store. I followed her example and my sister became a tomboy. It's all about how YOU perceive femininity and what you want to adapt and imitate. Just find clothing that suits your body type and personality. That's why I love shopping! I want an outfit for every one of my moods :) Let us know how it goes!

• If you want to have a more girly look, then stick to light pastel colors and floral patterns. Also, flowy skirts or blouses are definitely girly. If you're wearing an outfit that you think is too masculine, then you could put on some necklaces (I usually have a few go-to necklaces to throw on), bracelets, or a scarf. And with the shoes, you probably want to wear sandals and flats when its warm, and when it's cold, you can get some cute lace up combat boots. :)

• Wear high heels , make up, long hair, bra!

• wear bright positive colours! But most of all wear your confident on max!!!

• Wear a bikini with a pair of pink Victoria secret angel wings.

• Wear a tutu

• Just go to a store with a style you like and try on a bunch of stuff

• The cut of your garments will show if it is more feminine. Usually garments that are tailored, rounder shapes will appear girly. So something like a capped sleeve blouse, maybe some lace (since that is popular right now), a sweetheart neckline, or a scoop or v-neck also work. Bright colors can also work, but to be honest I prefer wearing darks (black, greys, navy or purples) with a pop of color like mint, coral, cobalt, pink, red, etc.

• Okay thank u for the awesome advice:)

• My pleasure. :) I hope you find things that make you happy and are comfortable in. Fit is important to me, or I feel a bit "off", if it's too low or too high etc. lol.

• lol you want to be a girl u already are a girl silly... I hope... anyway I think girls can be girly girls and be able to do sports and go camping to be a balance so I would say modesty is hottest and you are beautiful try going to the mall and looking at store for things that you like <3

• just go into stores like forever 21 or urban outfitters in the girls section and look at all the different styles and choose the one u like most. personally, i just wear jeans, a crop top, and converse. every girl's style is different, just choose which style is urs! :) hope i helped love!