Shall I get a pixie cut?

A good friend of mine (who's a guy) keeps asking me to cut my hair short. He keeps saying that a pixie cut would look really good on me. Do all boys like girls with pixie cuts or is it just him? I recently cut my hair to my shoulder length, so I'm not totally sure. My pic is on my avatar profile. What do you think, shall cut it short or keep it the same?

i was thinking this kind of style.
https://s-media-cache ak0. pinimg. com/736x/a9/58/62/a95862a8be137f4cc1c546a6f36574c8. jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah you could pull it off with your face shape :) (im jealous)
    though keep in mind you may look quite a bit older- but ofc, you can just grow it out

What Guys Said 10

• 0|2
  • I think a pixie cut might suit you. Your facial features are very nice.

• Please don't! It looks great now lol

• I hate the pixie cut. It makes women look older and from behind you look like a man or Justin Bieber.
    That's my opinion.

• Maybe it's just my culture but to me this means "I am lesbian"

• well I'm not a lesbian. thats quite rude! i just want to change things up. there are plenty of straight girls with short hair

• I meant no offense. It's just an opinion of a random guy on the internet after all :)

• I don't know what the fuck a pixie cut is but I know I don't like short hair on girls and you're hot as hell, leave things as they are. And thanks for getting me that drink

• You already have pretty short hair, which already looks good.

• Don't!

Longer hair automatically makes you more attractive.

• your hair is beatiful forget to cut it off

• Nope never

What Girls Said 1

• Do it. Only if you want though.

• im so undecided, Im just not sure if the outcome will bee good or not

• Hey, hair grows back, if you think it will be a fun experience then go ahead :)