What's it like to be one of the beautiful people?

Ive always wanted to know what that felt like

Most Helpful Guy

• The "beautiful people" are usually quite average looking, but they get a lot of make up, keep fit (or at least eat little), have their hair done and get nice clothes. Most are concerned that their looks are the only things they have so they constantly work on them. They are generally insecure and I personally wouldn't want to be in that position.

What Guys Said 1

• Define "beautiful people" and I'll answer more in depth.

• I was talking about physical beauty. Not to sound shallow but if you see a beautiful really good looking person, you don't know what their personality or heart is like. I just mean a hot good looking person when I say "beautiful people"

What Girls Said 5

• beauty is in the eye of the beholder. what might be beautiful to you might be ugly to someone else. and the person or people who love you will think your the most beautiful person in the world.

• everyone is beautiful in their own way! :) And everyone has a different opinion on what beautiful is. Just remember you are beautiful no matter what anyone tells you! =]

• By asking this, I can see you are one of the beautiful people. Beautiful people don't even care about their own beauty ;)

• Beauty come from the inside out...but beauty on the outside comes in many different forms...and people see beauty in many different ways and in many different people.

• people are beautiful from the inside