Do you even remember Prom?

I don't really. I was never a party person but I am a clothes person and wanted nothing more than a reason to wear an amazing dress and get all pretty for once. I only remember not being a fan of like my upper half look, my dress was fucking awesome (if I do say so myself), I got it at an awesome deal, I went in a car with my friends, they had the best coffee ever, this one guy looked really good and the only resason I remember is because someone told me his friends dad was a designer and made it for him, and that same guy got pranked by his friends (they put a shitload of salt in his drink), I only rememeber 2 songs, and where it was.
Nothing really relevant to the "prom experience". It wasn't even that long ago

• Hell Yeah!
  • Yes
  • Not Really
  • No
  • Didn't Go/Haven't Gone Yet
  • I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT (But please do I wanna know!)

Most Helpful Guy

• I do remember, the ceremony was the worst shit ever. The technician fucked up pretty bad xD He didn't know how to use the lights, like someone was talking and then suddenly he turned off the lights, then turned on a different light... but the worst part was when he almost drops the huge screen on us, it was so close to falling that we all started running from there xD We had to suspend the ceremony, but we still went to the party, and even though the music was kinda shitty (I don't like that type of music), we still could drink as much as we wanted, so people got wasted, dancing, and well, I made out with a girl, so that was a bonus.
    Then when we were leaving a huge fight started outside and the cops came. One friend got hit with the batton, and I got pushed by the cop and almost fell, I had to keep the balance to not let him know I was drunk since I was 17 :P (legal drinking age is 18 where I'm from).

So, besides the ceremony being the worse, the party was great.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't really remember it at all, well it's a past I want to forget really. I was still with my high school girlfriend then and she's the one that broke my heart.

• Oh man, I'm sorry :(
      I do believe there is someone for everyone, and this particular someone just was not your someone (:

• Yes that was in the past. I am happy now with my best friend.

• I do, actually.

• It's a distant memory but yes I do.

• I didn't even go to that stupid thing. Teenage life was pretty dumb for me.

• Eh, I don't blame you. Wasn't that great. Unless you're a party person, and had a date.. then it probably would have been

• Agh, don't we all
      I wish I could help you out, but I am basically you :/

• well at least I can relate with someone thanks.

• Didn't go to prom. I had work that day.

• Sorry about that, may I ask if you regret it?

• Nah. While they were getting wasted and then to wake up messed up the next Saturday morning, I was going to wake up fresh and clean to pick up my check.

• haha that would've been nicer haha!

• voted for E, only know Prom from the movies

• I remember everything about it. Down to the tie the limo driver had on.

• MAN haha
      and are you a party person?

• hmmm, I'm just trying to figure out if that's why I didn't have as much or care about it really
      thanks!

• as much fun*

What Girls Said 7

• I did and I was only vaguely interested in it. My prom was not exceptional - hung out with people I did not like - waited too long for my food which was unimpressive and forgettable - went to a party room which was too small and dull / boring - went to a sleepover with people I did not like and left the house the next day early in the morning never to see these people again.

• sure i do, but i didn't take a date. it was still a great night.

• My prom date looked like a young Matt Damon. Hell yeah, I remember it!

• I went to a girls high school. Meaning no prom 😐

• $250 dollar dress, fake friends and faint memories. Yea pointless for me.

• I know I regret spending the money on the day but not my dress. haha

• was nothing special really

• I know! I always thought if I had like a boyfriend or if I was a party person it would be fun but I don't know

• My prom was so fun because it was at a nightclub, and no that doesn't mean I'm that much of a party girl, hahah ;P