• hat
    4% (1)15% (2)8% (3)Vote
  • other
    4% (1)38% (5)14% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|13

Most Helpful Girl

• the necklace my mother gave me simple yet a big sentimental piece to me. but if i am hungover or did not get any sleep i will put on sunglasses

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• OWWWWWWWWOWW

Slow down Cleopatra. That's one fancy necklace if it's yours. Looks expensive as well.

2|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha that's not me but it is not expensive as you expect. That is what seasonal solds for 😋

• Sunglasses. I just like being able to keep my eyes private.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like hats and beanies the best. Watches are ok too, but I think I'd only wear one if I really needed too. Same thing goes for rings. LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • My grandfathers watch and diamond ring they are both really nice pieces, go good with pretty much everything and have a story to tell.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really wear accessories, unless you count prescription glasses as that but I'm pretty sure they don't count cause I can't see without them.

1|0
    0|0
  • nothing but i sometimes use sunglasses in the summer. if this counts. i don't know what you think as a young lady but in my opinion neclaces, rings, bracelets, earrings e. t. c don't suit men. i think only girls should use them but as i wrote before. that's only my opinion. i respect men who use them too. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Does sunglasses during the summer or scarfs, gloves during the snowy winter count? Those are my seasonal favorites! ;-)

1|0
    0|0
  • A watch, because it tells time. Or sunglasses, so my eyes don't die.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always like wearing rings. I've been given necklace plenty of times though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted for other maybe like a cosplay thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • rings and bracelets :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Rings, i love rings

1|0
    0|0
  • Sunglasses xD

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I like bracelets, charms so anything like this..
    i.ebayimg.com/.../$_32.JPG
    I have the same brand, and you build up the bracelets by buying charms according to special events in your life. I love things with meaning.

And anklets ^_^*

2|0
    0|0
  • Definitely hats... I don't accessorize too often but majority of the time you can catch me wearing a cute hat.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sea green looks so nice on your skin :)
    I love necklaces too but i have far more earrings. I have a few cool rings too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm definitely an earring girl. I have a chubby face and I don't feel right without them. The bigger, the better.

1|1
    0|0
  • Am definitely more of an earrings girl, although I do adore both necklaces, bracelets and not forgetting more importantly my watch. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Necklace! They look classy on women and make it look like a person cares! Especially in cobination with nice hair! Then also bracelets of course! But the face is something people look at first when they look at you, so nice hair, necklace, a good smile.. that makes you look a lot better already!

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah same, and rings. :)
    but ill go with necklace cuz mine r usually nice and big if I'm wearing a simple outfit. i love statement pieces.

i also love these, i dont even know what they're called. bracelet/ring? lol. oh it's called a hand chain apparently.
    www.winstonlane.co.za/.../hand-chain.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • this seems very nice actually :D I do not know what they call them either :D

• yeah they are called hand chains and come in many different styles. i also like to wear plan rings around this too at different points on my fingers. :) it turns out real nice.

• am more of an earring person lol.. but i like necklaces too... nice one by the way :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty ^

I don't like accessories nor do I wear them lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Mines a key necklace to my heart

1|0
    0|0
  • Necklaces are my favorite accessories.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like earrings :D

1|0
    0|0
  • First it would be rings and earrings. Then necklaces. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Earrings. It can be cute, or elegant, simple or flashy.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them, I love accessories.

0|0
    0|0
  • earrings or necklace

1|0
    0|0