What kind of colours and outfits could I wear in the summer?

I love black. I own literally no clothing in any other colour, unless you count blue jeans. I'm getting a bit sick of looking 'goth' - which isn't the look I intend to go for at all, so I'd like to integrate some colours into my wardrobe. Summer is always a tricky season for me because I prefer winter clothing, so I'm never sure how to put summer ensembles together. I'm looking for advice on the colours I could wear and maybe some outfits that might suit my body size. My colouring is pale, I have black hair, and I am a UK size 8-10/ US size 4-6. If you guys could suggest something that would suit me that would be great.

Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Black looks good. And I have to agree, winter clothing is much more interesting than summer clothing. Maybe you can keep black elements, like a summer dress but black tights, or something like that?

• Great idea - thank you!

What Girls Said 2

• In summer I like fresh colours. They also keep you more cool. Black absorbs the heat enormously. And on a tanned skin, light colours fit perfectly.

• Go get some insperation from pinterest. com ;)