Who else is not bought on the eurocentric beauty conditioning?

Who else is not bought on the eurocentric beauty conditioning????

• I`m a product of the media
  • I got snowflake syndrome
  • came here to be amused
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

73

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I don't like any of the celebrities the media claims are good looking. I consider them to be between ugly and average. None of them are good looking to me.

• Not all Europeans are beautiful

• What do you mean?

• *Picks my afro.* I am different, and I am proud.

• What does Eurocentric mean? I don't get the question? What is the question?

• According to google, eurocentric beauty conditioning is about people subconsciously thinking that the way Europeans look (aka: white), is the standard on which someone's beauty is defined. So, someone with a paler skin tone and rounder eyes would be considered more beautiful than someone who has a darker skin tone and smaller eyes. Seems to be a thing in a lot of Asian countries apparently.

• what is it?

What Guys Said 3

• I grew up in America I'm pretty brainwashed by euro-centrism but I like to think I still have some open-mindedness.

• Me.. I'm from an Asian country where 'white skin' and 'sharp nose' is desired. It's fecking ridiculous and annoying.

• Does it count if you're ancestry is European? Would they be brainwashed to like their own?