I have a question for girls who wear dresses?

I am thinking of revamping my wardrobe this year and wearing dresses and skirts from now on but I want to know - how do you wear a dress in the fall or winter when it is freezing cold outside? Is there a way to wear a dress in the winter time without freezing to death? Do they have special pants that keep you warm without being too thick?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can help!

So on the bottom, I recommend fleece tights under leather leggings. They look hot but also keep you very warm, especially with tall boots!

On the top, you need a tight but warm black turtleneck that fits nicely under dresses. Over top you can wear a warm coat but take it off once you're inside!

What Guys Said 3

• Most girls I know that wear dresses all the time, wear leggings or tights underneath when the weather is cold.

Usually tights because they are a thinner layer (more comfort and still shows the figure of your legs).

Funny how I'm a guy and giving advice about wearing dresses! 😁

• (TWO PEOPLE USE THIS ACCOUNT (PETER) AND (TINKERBELL) TWO PEOPLE THAT SHARE ONE ACCOUNT USING FAKE NAMES)

(THIS IS PETER) i don't know how they do it. but Tinkerbell (WE GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL AND CHURCH) always wears dresses. almost no matter the temperature. its crazy.

• Leggings could work. They look pretty great for that purpose.

What Girls Said 6

• That's what footed tights, boots, and coats are for. In the winter get fleece-lined footed tights along with boots that come up to your knees and you'll be fine in a dress or skirt. The dress or skirt should be thick, too, made out of materials like wool, like this

fashionurge.com/.../Winter-Clothes-Styles.jpg

www.shanilascorner.com/.../...-dress-for-women.jpg

petiterepublic.files.wordpress.com/.../dsc_1198.jpg

• I don't wear tons of skirts during the winter. But if I do I pare it with tights and I typically try to rock a longer skirt (such as pencil skirt or midi). I also like to put a sweater on the upper half of my skirt or dress to keep me warm

• Stockings and leggings are good, usually I avoid dresses in winter though, cause it's windy, and since I'm tall it's hard to get a hem line that's not going to show my butt at a slight breeze, whereas I find it easier to get longer skirts.

• Tights and a waistcoat can help pull off a dress during winter its what I'd wear ooooh and gloves!! gloves are a necessity.

• Fleece leggings are your bff

• wear leggings or something like that underneath and scarfs (well i do).