Is a girl still hot/cute, even if you don't prefer the style of her clothes?

For example, a girl is really attractive facially and has a nice body, but wears gothic/punk clothes and you aren't really into that style yourself.

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• its more about the body than the clothes but sometimes the clothes can make a difference but she still has to have the body to wear them though. if I really hated her style I guess I might find her less attractive

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Yes you can still notice how good looking she is

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally think clothing matters more than most guys realize. But sill I don't want to be picky. I think I will be accommodating t's just clothing anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find a girl's style very important, but I'm not super picky, as long as she doesn't wear crazy clothes/tattoos/piercings it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Goth/punk/metal girls are really hot in my opinion. I think for some it does and some it doesn't. I appreciate a good outfit it also helps tell others what a person is into. Some exceptions can be made if I really like the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think no guy consciously cares about a womans clothes

0|0
    0|0
    • That's false clothing is important too..

• but i dont think no one goes out looking for a girl whos fashion concious they just tend to be that way... as long as its not crazy overboard

• I've never been attracted to someone who wears gothic or any of that emo stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls clothes don't matter. I think girls care more about their clothes than guy do.

0|0
    0|0
  • ut the body than the clothes but sometime

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. Some girls are so attractive they look good no matter what they are wearing. Other girls look good cause of their make up, hair and poise.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can probably pull off a gothic look.

0|0
    0|0