Girls clothes sizes

Her sweater says it's a 'Medium'. She's about 5'5" tall and is perhaps 20lbs overweight. What does that translate into 10, 12, 14, 16...?

Most Helpful Girl

• if she's 20lb overweight, then she can't be a medium...how much does this chick weigh?

• I can only guess 150lbs?

• Very confusing. I can imagine you go to a store and just try on things that look like they may fit and keep doing that until you find something that fits.

• Thanks

What Girls Said 3

• best thing to do? ask HER. :)

• medium is like a 6-10 I believe?

• Um, you're just guessing she's 20 pounds overweight right? Where does she hold her extra weight? Is she top or bottom heavy, or does she have a tummy? Also what brand is the sweater? Every store and label has their own size chart. You could be a 10 in one brand and a 6 in another. Just from a wild guess I'm gonna say she is a size 8?

• She's top heavy, she has almost a gut (she's lost a little weight), she's bottom heavy but she's still attractive, especially to me.. I never expected for this to happen that I would love someone so much who was this much overweight. I'll try to get the manufacturer.

What Guys Said 1

• My ex was a medium and she's only a size 5