Guys, your opinions on tattoos and piercings on girls? Attractive or no?

For example, my left ear is pirced four times, my right twice, and i'm thinking of getting my nose pirced and my right ear pirced some more. Is that too much?

I'm also considering some tattoos, most I intend on putting in places that can be hidden if i need them to be.

*piercing *pierce

21

Most Helpful Guy

• They are the biggest turn offs for me

• ear piercings too? or just other facial ones?
      What about small tattoos or ones that are mostly covered?

• @hypno-trip

• oh ok I wasn't sure now I know thanks xp...

What Guys Said 20

• I love ta2's on a woman.

Numerous ear piercings are ok. I don't like any facial piercing at all. maybe a belly button pierced.

But that's just my opinion.

• It's not a good look. My opinion (which you asked for) is that if you continue down the piercing/tattoo path you're going to wake up one day --- maybe when you're about 30 --- and wonder why you ever did that to yourself.

• Maybe. But the way that I look at it (right now at least) is that even if I regret it later, it's representative of who I am right now, and I'm working on not being embarrassed of myself and realizing that I change all the time and thats okay, but it doesn't mean that who i was before wasn't important.

my mom has a few piercings she doesn't utilize anymore. I don't think she regrets them, she simply doesn't find them attractive on herself anymore. Sometimes she'll wear jewelry in those piercings but not very often, maybe a few times a year.

• Tattoos in the right place and right image can definitely enhance your look. But I see so many girls done it wrong and it just look trashy.

Same with piercing, too many piercing can actually be a turn off for me.

Also, like somebody said, piercing and tattoo might not be appropriate for work.

• yeah... especially nose piercings and a cute Pokemon tattoo... would b fuckin awesome basically

• Love them. You should see the piece on my wife's side, it covers her from her right toe all the way up, and down to her right wrist.

• what is it of?

• It's a fairy garden the toe is spring with the flowers that bloom in North America at that time, and works it's way through all four seasons, with fairies and other creatures inside and hiding in the leaves and branches. On her hip is a big Cheshire Cat.

• wow, sounds really detailed... and painful... I don't know if I could ever do a big tattoo even if I did it in parts.

• I don't mind ear piercings but if you'r going to pierce your face then I don't like it because it's directly on what I see of you everyday. I feel similarly about tattoos. Some tattoos are alright if they're done tastfully. If you have a sleeve then I don't like that personally.

• Different strokes for different folks. Just remember that if you ever want a job in an office, it may not be appreciated.

• yeah, thats why i'm hesitant to pierce my nose. But i know if i have to there's small clear studs in can put into the piercing. And thats also why I want my tattoos in places that i can cover.

• this sounds mho or close to me :)

• Turn offs.

• I think multiple piercings are fine

• Hawt in some ways, Bojangles in other ways

• I love both tattoos and piercings. Full sleeves, back pieces, chest pieces. Hot hot hot.

• Yeah as long as she's just a girl wearing some tattoos and piercings instead of some tattoos and piercings wearing a girl.

• Not attractive, with the exception of ears. and not the type that is so big that it blocks the view from the sides.

• It's never enough tattoos and piercings are amazing on girls.

• Tattoos yay
    Piercings naw

• I am against piercings and tattoos as you look sleazy, naughty and kinda dirty. You don't look genuine, genteel and righteous. Decent, delicacy and elegance should be of high quality and standard for beauty.

• I'd say there attractive as long as they don't overdue it on the piercings

• I love both but not much cause then it looks stupid

• I think that tattoos are low-class. I think that women with tattoos are looking for attention.

• Piercings and tattoos are 100% instant deal-breakers for me.

• Including multiple ear piercings?
      Is there a reason why? or do you simply just not like them (which is okay too)

• you never know. I know some hardcore christian girls who have tattoos

• My girlfriend is an ultra-devout, traditional Catholic lady... she doesn't even have her ears pierced (earrings don't bother me, but I don't care for them, either).