Do you like this dress/is it too dressy for casual wear?

Online shopping right now for new summer clothes & came across this dress which i kinda fell in love with! Problem is i think it might be too dressy for casual wear :/

Most Helpful Guy

• No it's really nice and can wear it at any casual occasion. Looks really expensive though. I'd get paranoid about getting stains on it (I assume I would if I wore dresses) But you can wear that just about anywhere that isn't cold.

• haha nope its only about $15 xD also can you answer my previous question about the hair too? I need more opinions lol

• $15? There's something wrong with it. I see shitty t shirts that cost more than that...

• LOL its heavily on sale

What Guys Said 8

• It's more dressy than normal, but I don't think it's too much. I think it looks really good, so I would say go for it.

• like the flower design basically

• I like it, it's unique--never seen that design before. It's like it was made just for YOU!! @emilyyy23k

• This is definitely not "dressy". Casual if anything.

• I'd say it's more dressy than what most people would wear, but I don't know much about fashion lol

• I say it could work as casual

• No way, it's gorgeous and "summery"

• I love the dress

What Girls Said 7

• I think it's beautiful and definitely casual.

• thanks girl! :)

• Whoops! LOL. I think brunette would be good. Blonde would be my second choice.

• haha okay thanks!! :)

• I actually do not like it. It seems like the top does not mesh well with the lower part... In my opinion, bad designer whoever made this... I like both top and bottom, but not in the same dress... it just doesn't go.

Since the lower part has a lot going on, I would like something more subtle up at the top... and it would look fresh and casual... However since they added all the lace embroidery up there, it just seems like tooo much... that should go well with something less detailed at the bottom... or the same as the top.

• thanks for your opinion! someone said the same thing, that it looks like 2 separate dresses put into one lol. I don't know I like it for some reason!

• then wear it! :]!

• I think it's cute, it's not too dressy, would look cute with some flats or sandals.

• I think it could go both ways

• That is a really pretty dress. It's different which is a bonus. I think it would be fine with a nice pair of sandals

• I think just gorgeous and is perfectly fine or casual wear.

• This dress is so gorgeous omg!

• isn't it? I love it haha. do you think its okay to wear like on an every day basis?

• Put a denim jacket over it if anything so it comes across as more casual.

• ahhh so true! didn't even think about that!! thanks girly :D