Do I look like a guy trying to look pretty?

Someone told me that I look like a guy trying to look pretty. It really hurt my feelings, but I need to know if it is true.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. You definitely look like a girl to me... and a pretty one, too.

What Guys Said 12

• Meh. I don't think there's too much difference between guys and girls faces once you shave off the hair, but your skin and cheekbones definately show that you are female.

• It was either wishful thinking by a gay man that told you this. Or a jealousy ridden put down by an insecure woman trying to feel better about herself by making you feel like crap. You look all woman to me.

• errr, you look like a woman to me... if that person can't tell the difference..well..too bad for them.

• The person who said this was simply rude and wrong. I looked at your profile picture and you are very feminine with beautiful, long wavy hair that any guy would love to run his fingers through.

I do have to say however that you do have a bit of a kitty/sheep look, though. (Just kidding; couldn't resist! :) )

• Nah, I looked at your profile pics and you're very obviously a girl. In fact, you look kind of like two girls I know who are pretty popular with the guys I know. Lots of my male friends are falling all over themselves trying to date either of them!

• Dont listen to that loser.

• Love live the 80's! :)

Your cute, but the Dallas wavy hair is really a riot. You should really change that style, but if you feel comfortable like that, by all means keep it. Your cute either way.

• That is my natural hair, I can't really change it..

• lol, your pretty, he's just hating

• you have got lovely thick and wavy hair, if it was a gu that said that to you then he was probably bald and just jealous. If a guy was trying to look pretty and looked like you then they've definitely succeeded in looking pretty.

• Yea you kinda remind me of one of those 80's rock star guys.

• People disagree with you. Get over it.

• I don't worry about people disagreeing with me but the rate of an answer should have nothing to do with whether they disagree with it or not. I'm not saying she's an ugly rockstar, hahaha.

• No.

• You don't look like a man at all... honest.

What Girls Said 9

• i think you look pretty and I would ignore whatever that guy said if I were you-some people say very hurtful things realizing it or not realizing it.

• You're BEAUTIFUL! A lucky ass natural beauty! Who ever said that to you deserves to fall into a pile of elephant poo ... face first!

... (i'm jealous)...

• I think you're pretty :)

You don't look like a guy at all.

Shake the haters off... let them talk their bs... apparently they have nothing better to do with their time.

I'm sure they are just jealous of you.

Don't let anyone make you feel bad about yourself... ever.

Sending you smiles :)

• Not at all! You look very feminine. You have very soft features, I don't know why people would say that. It's nonsense!

• don't listen to whoever said that.

you're beautiful !

• Who ever said that is a jerk needing to be ignored.

You look like a girl to me, a pretty one.

• that person is stupid. you look fine, very feminine.

• your profile pic looks very modelesque. that person was just hating on you. negative people don't like to see anyone happy

• You look like a beautiful female to me...maybe the person was just messing with you..ingnore, ingnore, ingnore.