Which wristband would you wear?

I need some help which one would you want to buy or want to wear.

Girls, HELP... Which wristband would you wear?

• Number 1
    38% (59)
  • Number 2
    29% (44)
  • Number 3
    33% (51)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

58

Most Helpful Girl

• the first one looks great

• yay thanks which sign should I get her : live, laugh, love? I don't know -_-

• lol the live laugh love one looks perfect!

What Girls Said 57

• None of the above get the nialaya wristbands www.hooperbolton.co.uk/.../sapphire.jpg

• oh.
    i was gonna select the first but you;re not gonna give the whole lot right?
    i like the bunch as a bunch. :D

single piece, then no. 2

• To be honest, I don`t like ordinary things. I often create a design for original items (like wristbands, lapel pins, key chains) via service and then give them as gifts to my friends.

• Number 2 is more my style.

• I like the first one.

• I like 3 just because it's so different. Plus it has a lot of texture and pretty touches.

• Well I would be extremely happy to receive No.1 : Engraved with Live Laugh Love.. It simply sums up life totally, and shows that the guy hopefully has nice virtues of life in general.

• I'm more of a 2 or 3 kinda gal.

My style is either tomboy-like, or just a little bit of bling. 3 is feminine, but not TOO feminine.

• The second one. I wouldn't like hearing the 'jangling' noise of the bracelet in the first one every time I tried to move my wrist and the third one is nice as well, but it seems more basic than the others. the second one has great colors and isn't too loud

• I voted for the first one. I can see it becoming very trendy/popular.

• Second. The first is absolutely horrible. I hate the cheesy text. The third is decent. It's actually a tie between the second and third, because I like the colour of the third more, but the model of the second.

• 1.
    - definitely...
    But I don't like wearing bracelets... at all...

• Okay, this is your 3rd post with those bracelets! You're spamming

• i would personally wear 2 or 3 but mainly cause im into the whole sport/camping/beach thing and I can picture myself wearing either of those two to any of those places.

• I'd go for the second one for sure.

• the blue one?

• Yes the blue one. But the color doesn't matter I just like the style the best out of the three you've shown.

• Number 1
    Personally, it would keep me focused in life for some reason.

• Second one. Love the color and combination.

• number 3 is super cute

• The first one looks cute and you can annoy people with the sounds they make when you move. A win-win situation I'd say.

• hehe, I don't think you would really annoy.. only if you have like 20 bracelets :D

• I would totally do that just to annoy people. That's the most fun part of wearin bracelets!!

• It honestly depends what it's paired with and what style of clothing/colors you're wearing with it. My favorite out of the three is number 2 though, but 3 is also pretty! The words on the bracelets in #1 are just a little too corny for me.

• Omg all look awesome! There is no way on earth I'm just choosing.. ONE!

• the ones in number 2 are cutest.

• The first one has inspirational sayings so I prefer it plus it's prettier.

• I would wear the first and third together. the colors compliment each other, especially with a neutral colored shirt like black white or grey.

• One one looks cool!

• thank you Genie

• what do you think of engraved in number one bracelet : live, laugh, love?

• I Love it. I like positive quotes.

• To be honest I don't like any of them. They don't seem my type. Is this a gift for someone?

• thanks for your opinion, yeah I'm wondering what girls wear. xD

• I see, everyone has different taste so I'm sure whoever you gift it to will like it. I'd say the first one if its a gift

• 1 is the only one I even remotely like lol

• thanks for answer

• You're welcome, it's cute that you're picking them out for someone else. 1 is actually a really good choice, I think most girls would like them, even though they're not my style, I still like them lol. It would be sweet if you picked out the quotes based on her personality too.

• First ones cool but i'd say second. Black anf blue and thick and thin bands. Gives a little variety in one band.

• The third one is simple and fun. :)

• I live the third one because it's very laid back and earthy.

• More from Girls
    27