Do you like wearing skirts or dresses?

Are they comfartable than pants. Or you wear it only because they look beatiful?

0|0
16|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• As I've gotten older, I've started to lose my hatred for skirts. Dresses not so much. I don't think they look right on me. From the time I can remember all the way up til I was about 23 you wouldn't catch me in anything but jeans or sweats. But I don't really mind skirts too much these days. Especially long, flowy ones. They're so comfy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only in summer, I sometimes wear a maxi-dress. Other dresses and skirts are not comfortable to wear I think. Plus, I always think it's too cold to wear dresses or skirts and I refuse to wear leggings.

0|0
    0|0
    • you should wear some leggings:D

• No I hate leggings. I think leggings are cheap and trashy and with a skirt above them it just looks very conservative. So no thank you.

• I'm almost always in skirts or dresses. I like pretty dresses and skirts, I think I own one pair of jeans and a pair of shorts and that's it as far as trousers go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts only because dresses shows how big my boobs are and I hate it so if do want to dress nice I will wear a skirt, but I prefer pants honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • Pants are way more comfortable. I prefer dresses and wear them only because it matches with my style, or my mood when I want to wear them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i love them both , and i can't decide which is more comfortable it depends on where i am going, and what am i planning to do

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate both of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of the two I like dresses better.

0|0
    0|0
  • love dresses :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of skirts and dresses, I only wear it when necessary. I'm comfortable with pants

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think i've ever in my life worn a skirt or a dress. They don't seem very comfortable either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer dress but pants are very beautiful :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dresses but I usually wear them during summer. As for skirts... I'm not particularly thrilled by them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maxi dresses are really comfy but I only wear them to the beach. I never wear skirts because I'm pretty active and skirts tendes to be a bit annoying when you run and also I don't like to show my legs :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as long as it's not windy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• There're many reasons why the English've had wars with the Scots. The whole skirts VS dresses VS kilts debacle was one of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i once wore a skirt in a scottish fair but that was a kilt.
    and it was damn manly
    i think i lifted a pole or two

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear skirts to show off my sexy hairy legs😎

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear them because they hide flaws.
    - Taylor Swift and every other girl with bad hip area.

0|0
    0|0
  • That f.. guy won't learn that how to type the word beautiful..

0|0
    0|0
  • They can definitely make access quite a bit easier...

1|0
    0|0