Do you like wearing skirts or dresses?

Are they comfartable than pants. Or you wear it only because they look beatiful?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• As I've gotten older, I've started to lose my hatred for skirts. Dresses not so much. I don't think they look right on me. From the time I can remember all the way up til I was about 23 you wouldn't catch me in anything but jeans or sweats. But I don't really mind skirts too much these days. Especially long, flowy ones. They're so comfy.

• Only in summer, I sometimes wear a maxi-dress. Other dresses and skirts are not comfortable to wear I think. Plus, I always think it's too cold to wear dresses or skirts and I refuse to wear leggings.

• you should wear some leggings:D

• No I hate leggings. I think leggings are cheap and trashy and with a skirt above them it just looks very conservative. So no thank you.

• I'm almost always in skirts or dresses. I like pretty dresses and skirts, I think I own one pair of jeans and a pair of shorts and that's it as far as trousers go.

• Skirts only because dresses shows how big my boobs are and I hate it so if do want to dress nice I will wear a skirt, but I prefer pants honestly

• Pants are way more comfortable. I prefer dresses and wear them only because it matches with my style, or my mood when I want to wear them :)

• i love them both , and i can't decide which is more comfortable it depends on where i am going, and what am i planning to do

• I hate both of them.

• Out of the two I like dresses better.

• love dresses :)

• I'm not a fan of skirts and dresses, I only wear it when necessary. I'm comfortable with pants

• I don't think i've ever in my life worn a skirt or a dress. They don't seem very comfortable either.

• I prefer dress but pants are very beautiful :/

• I like dresses but I usually wear them during summer. As for skirts... I'm not particularly thrilled by them.

• Maxi dresses are really comfy but I only wear them to the beach. I never wear skirts because I'm pretty active and skirts tendes to be a bit annoying when you run and also I don't like to show my legs :/

• Yes, as long as it's not windy

What Guys Said 6

• There're many reasons why the English've had wars with the Scots. The whole skirts VS dresses VS kilts debacle was one of them.

• i once wore a skirt in a scottish fair but that was a kilt.
    and it was damn manly
    i think i lifted a pole or two

• I wear skirts to show off my sexy hairy legs😎

• I wear them because they hide flaws.
    - Taylor Swift and every other girl with bad hip area.

• That f.. guy won't learn that how to type the word beautiful..

• They can definitely make access quite a bit easier...