I've hot dray hair what to do?

What are some natural ways to do? That I could have at home?

I think I have dray hair.

Thanks

I've got DRY *********** hair

Most Helpful Girl

• Dray hair? O. o you mean dry hair?

Apply coconut oil/olive oil (especially warm) on your hair. Leave it overnight. Then wash it off with a good damage shampoo and conditioner.

Some people apply curd/eggs on their hair, leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off

• yeah dry I corrected at the top. Look at the updates damn. Olive oil on hear overnight :O

Yeah I've tried with eggs, but I've had only for 1 minute on then I washed.

• Also, eat celery or cucumber daily.. Will nourish your hair

• how could I know, damn I'm men not a girl. I'll try with olive oil

What Girls Said 3

• My hair is very dry too. I use Garnier Fructis Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment. It's for frizzy, dry, and unmanageable hair. Look it up online. It's in an orange bottle with a green top. Put it on your damp hair, let it dry, and it'll get soft without an oily residue. My hair is extremely dry so if it works for me it should work for you.

• I've tried a bunch of stuff and this is the only thing that works. There's also a particular shampoo that has been great for my dry hair. And again I say, this is the only shampoo that has worked. It's called "Bed Head Resurrection" for weak, brittle hair. It's in a red bottle and you should get the shampoo and conditioner. They really helped me.

• use hair conditioner.

• I assume you mean dry hair.

Put mayonnaise in it.

What Guys Said 3