Guys, do you really notice what girls wears?

Like if girl is a good looking one, with nice body and face, does cloths make her more noticable to you or you don't really pay attention if she put jeans or pants, blue shirt or white shirt, etc? I'm talking about every day dressing, like to work, to school, etc?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes of course. A girl who dresses well has a class about her that can be very attractive. Will I notice if you have Jimmy Choos or a sale shoe from Macy's? No. But will I notice dress shoes vs cheap sneakers? Yes.

By the same token personal appearance is noticeable as well. I will notice a good manicure (French manicures drive me wild), nicely done hair and oh do I love a girl that walks by and smells like a fruit basket.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Well I can tell the difference between a nice outfit and an ugly outfit. But most attractive girls wear good enough outfits all the time anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • We always look at the clothes but it's not like we observe every detail of the outfit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say you probably take it all in at a subconcious level

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course we notice lol I have something called eyes :P

0|0
    0|0
  • If she looks according to your description, I would prefer a girl with the dressing you mentioned for normal daily wear.

I am not a big fan of very fashionable or skimpy clothes.

And yeah it surely does make any person more noticeable i won't lie.

Choose what makes you feel happy & comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't necessarily notice anything specific but it's the appearance as a whole that makes the impression.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course i do. We all have our preferences. But i still try to look beyond clothing when possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I notice clothing before I notice most other stuff. That's just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I notice. Sometimes I wonder why she chose to wear what she did. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

and how you dress is how we judge

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we do notice, so think twice before you dress up, girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I notice. Style is a plus.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys like me most likely look at girls faces (to determine her faces are graceful) and overall outlook (to see if her bodies fit). This can be subjective.

0|0
    0|0
  • I notice, definitely. It's generally hard not to... how a girl dresses can tell you a lot about her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I notice what she doesn't wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on if I like the outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Especially if she wears a cute dress or skirt and/or heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • umm... yeah.

why wouldn`t we unless...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do a lot

0|0
    0|0