What do girls mean when they say that a guy is cute?

Hi,

I know this sounds lame, but trust me I find this 'cute' word so very unpredictable. At least guys are articulate and scream "Phew she is hot!" on seeing a hot chick. Girls always bug about the 'cute' factor. For example a friend of mine that day exclaimed on seeing a guy "wow he's cute" and I was like-"excuse me !..him?"

I know its a silly query but just throw light on this "cute" thing.

Cheers..!

Most Helpful Girl

• it could probably mean quite a few different things depending on the girl. I usually use it when I see a guy who's goodlooking but not like 'sexy' I guess. I also use it when I see a guy that has a baby face or really soft features.

What Girls Said 2

• If I say that a guy who is younger than me is cute, I mean the cute as in baby cute like "aww that baby is soo cute." If I say that a guy who is older than me is cute, I mean that he is absolutely gorgeous and handsome and I want to get to know him. But that's just me. Other girls will probably have different views.

• its just another word for good looking

What Guys Said 1

• "Cute" is basically the polite equivalent of "No comment."