Girls, what kind of outfit looks best on you?

What kind of clothing suits you best? In what kind of outfit you feel the sexiest?

I prefer girls in shorts, jeans and sweatpants ;)
Shorts and sweatpants are the best ;)

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I spend most of my time in an active setting. Gym, studying to be a personal trainer, always running around or being lazy lol So gym gear. Tights and sneakers and trackies.

What Girls Said 12

• Jeans and jeggins (they're usually leather or appear to be).

Leggins are too see through. I don't wear shorts and especially not shirts often. Sweatpants do look good on me but I like to dress up. I usually save dresses for special events/hot summer days.

So yeah tight jeans and jeggings are my style.

• I guess out of these, I'd wear jeans. Usually skinny jeans. But I also wear a lot of "vintage" type of dresses. I only wear short shorts in the summer and if I know I'm going to the beach.

• I prefer shorts during Summer, sweatpants during Autumn, jeans during Winter and leggings during Spring ;)

• dresses look best on me!

• i don't dress like any of these people lol. skinny jeans, flats or boots, top. business casual sometimes.

• I like casual and sporty - jeans are casual, as well as shorts ;)

• None of those would look good on me. I'm too critical of myself and would never dress like that

• Why not? What kind of outfits you prefer?

• I think you asked this exact question already... but to answer your question, the first one

• I like your opinion ;)

• I like crop tops, high waisted jeans/shorts, skirts , dresses, oversized sweaters , and leggings. It really just depends on my mood for the day

• I agree, especially with jeans/shorts, and crop tops ;)

• I make anything look good

• Just everything, love to show off my bum :) bit cheeky, I squat a lot so its quite nice when I get compliments or quick stares I love it, but I defiantly only dress for me! ;)

• Crop tops and high waisted shorts, jumpers and dresses

• Sonds cool, especially the shorts and crop tops ;)

• I always preferred dresses and dress clothes.