Stereotypes......

What stereotype do people label you at your school or(if you're into all that label stuff) what do you consider yourself?What do you fall closer to in the way you dress?

By the way,I don't really stereotype people because I know its wrong but in high school...well,you know how it is.I'm just curious of the answers this will bring...its kind-of like an experiment.I would really really appreciate your answer/vote.

• Prep(Hollister,Aeropostale,AE,Abercrombie,etc.)
  • Scene(Hello Kitty,bright colors,big hair,ballet flats,etc.)
  • Skater(shaggy hair,DC shoes,skinny jeans,etc.)
  • Hip Hop(baggy pants,flipped cap,gold jewelry,etc.)
  • Punk(ripped jeans,leather jackets,black boots,ties,etc.)

Most Helpful Girl

• i guess in high school I was somewhat regarded as a skater, but most people just thought I was a freak.

in college, no one really knows me well enough. I kinda come off as a know-it-all...but people probably still think I'm a freak.

What Guys Said 2

• Definitely preppy. I loved dressing up. But I was also very athletic and much more of a jock. The last category I would be would be a class clown.

• you forgot the loners...I've always been a loner/punk don't know why it's just the way I am

What Girls Said 3

• I'm in college now, but even in high school I never really fit in those groups. It's been more... quiet/traditional. Classic jeans and a t-shirt but definitely not a Hollister kind of girl.

• I'd be the loner/smart/punk/hippie... that isn't an option so I added it.

• i went to a private school

so everyone was kind of preppy I guess