Is it lame to to get a prom suit at target?

I wasn't a senior this whole year but the school changed that a few weeks ago so I can graduate this year but I decided I want to go to prom but it was last minute so I only had 200$ to my name and 100$ were needed to buy the prom tickets so I bought a suit from target but it makes me feel like It's lame to buy one from target

Most Helpful Guy

• Do yourself a favour mate. Go to a tailor and give them your budget. Ask them to make you a suit or tuxedo within budget. You will not be able to have Cashmere or Mohair and it may be the cheapest fabric going but a suit/tuxedo is all about the fit!

If the fit is perfect we look like a million dollars. That is one of the main reasons I love my body being the same now as it was at 18. All of my tailor made clothes still fit. Of course, if i settle down with a woman that wants more bulk than athletic build I will leave them behind (and get new ones made lol!)

What Girls Said 4

• That's just like asking is it lame to shop at goodwill. No one will know unless they're there themselves. Besides, who cares? Go and have fun.

• No one will know. Go and have an amazing night!

• NO ONE WILL KNOW
    THATS WHAT MATTERS FAM.

• Why would it be lame? Go for it.

What Guys Said 6

• A decent suit is an investment - you'll need it for job interviews and other formal functions soon enough. This one will do for now, if you can't afford better.

• Isn't it lame to to get a prom suit at all?

• No one will know. I wear a 100$ dollar suit all the time and everyone always compliments me on it.

• You haft to go by how it looks and not how much it cost. You could of gotten it cheaper at walmart.

• no hell i wouldve bought a ten dollar suit if it looked nice

• Wear it with confidence and no one will know. It is all about the dresses anyway.