I like black does that make me emo?

What is the emo look exactly?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like black, the colour itself does not make one "emo" what makes someone "emo" is how they deal with their state of emotions, some people deal with it in possibly some of the worst ways, which a lot of other people might then decide makes them "emo"
    A colour cannot decide what kind of a person you are.
    So No you are not "emo" for liking the colour black.

What Guys Said 7

• liking black makes a person emo? and im assuming you're talking about the trend "emo".

what do they look like? seriously just google "emo girls" in images lol.

• No. If it's the only color you wear or use for things then it will likely make you seem to be emo but it doesn't necessarily make you emo.

• 0|0
  • Do you have piercing or hair colour or some funky stuff in your body parts then you might be emo😶

• I have3 piercings of each ear and have black hair I get called emo quite frequently but I dobt personal think I am

• Actually it won't make a difference for me n person who loves you so just don't care n enjoy your life 😉 yaaaay😜

• What the fuck.

• No i like black and i am not an emo

• It makes you a negro lover

What Girls Said 6

• lol i love black too but it doesn't make me an emo... errmm i think so lol... here's what the emo style looks like
    cdn.buzznet.com/.../...--large-msg-12994901167.jpg
    www.hairstylepedia.com/.../...r-with-emo-style.jpg

• I am black. Does that make me emo?

Just playing around. Just because you like a certain color doesn't mean you're automatically grouped with people who are associated to it. Emo is a style and black is a color. It's very different.

• I was emo before it became a thing. And no, liking black does not make you emo. Emo is short for emotional. Has less to do with how you look, more to do with behavior.

• hahaha then I'd already be considered emo lol..

• Nope, Black is the evergreen color.

• Emo is a emotional person not because you like black where did you hear that?