Why girls need to wear pantie, thong or underwear? Really Why?

Why really they need to wear those? Do they leak? I don't like wearing them cause i don't feel any need of them , Just wear those in periods.

Most Helpful Girl

• okay so

thongs: when you're wearing leg gins and don't want panty lines (if thongs are uncomfortable for you, you can buy seamless regular underwear at places like La Senza and VS.) Thongs, and just sexier underwear in general can sometimes give you a confidence boost at parties and such.

bikinis and cheekies: more comfortable then thongs, still come in cute patterns and stuff

those granny-like comfy cotton ones your mom nought you: the ones you sleep in, aka your period underwear, aka the ones you've had for about 4 years but somehow still fit, you wear em' with sweats and on those days you really wish you were still in bed

What Guys Said 4

• You "need" to wear any particular type of undergarments. Where what you feel is comfortable. Thongs, Bikinis, etc are sexy in appearance, but if you don't like them then skip it.

• It keeps your (more expensive 'overwear' clean a bit longer.

• *Instant boner* 😍😍😍😍
    Cuz its SMEXY 😘

• No panties at all is sexy.

What Girls Said 5

• Because my man likes it.

Also, some outfits show your panty line so to avoid that I wear thongs.

• Yes, many women leak a little bit down there. It's more hygienic to wear underwear. You can choose to wear underwear or buy a new jeans every month. I choose for underwear, because my jeans are about a €100.
    It's also more comfortable, because some pants scrape a little at the butt area and the front area and underwear prevents that.
    You could also just wear a skirt, but it's often not warm enough to wear one (like in my country). So I actually wonder how you can live without underwear.

• They are cute haha.

• Eh, I guess some people feel more comfortable, others feel sexy. Whatever floats your boat :)
    I just wear regular undies.

• I don't even know what you're asking. Are you asking why girls wear normal panties? Why wear thongs? Or just why wear underwear at all?