What do you think of tattoos?

on girls, on guys... just tattoos.

• tattoos are hot
  • tattoos are gross
  • depends on the tattoo

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all about the right tattoo. Be careful when getting any written text, unless it means something personal to you, written tattoos are very tacky.
    And don't just go for fad tattoos either or copy some celebrity. Make it unique so I can have a conversation about it with you and it's super hot.

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of people talk about tattoos looking bad as people age and stuff, but honestly my tattoos, while they may not always look "hot" or whatever, will always be a reminder, a memory, of my past. I think as long as the tattoos actually mean something to the people that get them (even if that meaning is simply because they like the art), they are nice and beautiful and wonderful.

What Guys Said 28

• I think people who are into getting tattoos are kind of narcissistic. They want the tattoos to be the first thing or things other people notice about them. Otherwise why would they get them? Sure, some tattoos are usually hidden, but more and more people are displaying themselves like a wooden fence in a bad neighborhood defaced with graffiti. I have to think that when they get older they're going to realize how stupid they were to do that.

• Not really a fan of tattoos, on either gender.

• Depends on the tattoo and placement.

• I personally usually dislike tattoos, unless they look classy. My sister for example has really awesome, "minimalistic" tattoos in a Japanese style. Those are pretty awesome for example, so I voted C).

• I prefer all natural to be honest. You don't have to cover something in your body in order to be beautiful in my eyes.

• Pretty sure no one is doing it for you anyways ;)

• No, Im just saying smiles and eyes are boring, why not get a dragon on your back? No one is getting tattoos to please others, they get them for themselves.

• I'm not a fan.

But, if it's small and discreet, it's probably OK.

• I don't really find tattoos attractive. I have seen some really trashy and tacky ones before. I don't mind small tattoos some of the time but in general I prefer the girl to be tattoo free.

• Not a fan at all. But if it is something minor or cute in a hidden place, so that it is not "in your face", I could tolerate.

• They're whatevs

• I don't really like tattoos on girls because I think it's like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari but if she only has a couple of them I don't mind

• Tramp Stamps are about the only kind I don't like.

• They are really the biggest turn off for me followed by piercings

• I'm not a fan of tattoos in the least.

• They aren't gross, but I'm not a fan of them.

• Just depends

• Voted B. Gross, but i little bit small tattoo is acceptable.

• I think it looks like people are trying too hard to define themselves.

• I like a girl with nice tattoos.

• Depends on the tattoo.
    Not a fan personally.

• Depends on the tattoo have seen some terrible ones but also some awesome ones

• if not too much it will be great... i dont mind with it

• Doesn't matter :)

• I like them on others, just not on me. I'm not a very artistic person.

• there hot but not too many cause then it gets ugly

• i think theyre silly. cause they go in style and out of style every 10 years.
    and what if you out grow the "only god can judge me" tattoo and realize that other people have the cognitive ability to judge you too.

• I judge your depth by your tattoos. By that I mean if I see a tattoo of your favorite band/game/cartoon I'm like cool this person likes the stuff they like and aren't ashamed. You show me your random skull with mom's name under it to remember your mom I think alright that's neat I guess. You show me a saying that means a lot to you I'm gonna judge the quote. You show me some abstract shit it better be deep as shit or I'm writing you off as pretentious but stupid. Or I guess I judge how deep you think your tattoo is versus how deep it actually is. If it's shallow and it's meant to be I'm like cool. If you think it's deep and it's shallow I'm like yeah I don't like you. So tattoo wisely and never waste money on a shitty artist because your impatient

• Girls with tattoos are hot, especially gym girls ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw2F_G-Fdrw

What Girls Said 12

• I think there is going to be a lot of old wrinkly people with regret written all over their bodies in 20 or so years.

• Tattoos are cool, I very much like guys with tattoos.

• Depends on the tattoo. I've seen a lot of shit ones in the past.

Honestly, doesn't make a huge difference to me. Doesn't make them more or less attractive to me.

• I like them.

• Suits some people, but I don't really want one on me. I've dated guys with sleeves/tattoos all over their body to none at all.
    I badly done/childish/political/pointless/cheesy tattoo is a turn off.

• I don't have any, but some tats look good on people.

• Depends on the tattoo. Some guys with tattoo can be hot.

• Not a big fan of tattoos but a small one in a discrete place on a girl's body can be sensuous.

• i like them. if they're done right they can be beautiful, permanent artwork. i think they're really neat

• I think they're very attractive on some people

• They're very creative but people should be cautious since it can also represent you as a person

• I think tattoos look great. There is one thing people doesn't get: We don't get tattoos for you to like them, we get them for ourselves. After all, we are the one who are going to live with them forever, so your opinions mean shit. If you love having boring bodies like everyone else, then please do so, no one will stop you, but the rest of us like experimenting and decorating.