Why is amazon so addicting?

I was only going to buy one thing and wound up with five lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it can be, but for me it takes me hours and hours to find what I truly want and I end up with a lot of things that I don't really need in my cart but after all the hard work there's always a problem and they can't send the thing I truly needed so I end up getting pissed off and deleting everything in my cart and I just leave lol

• or when you truly found what you wanted and then you want to buy it and: this item isn't available for shipping in your area

!!! so pissed :p

• Yeah that happens to me the WHOLE time, but the worse thing is that you don't find out until the end

What Girls Said 3

• I wish I knew the feeling. I don't get... shopping addicted.

• Because it's magical!

• Omg! That is meeee!

What Guys Said 5

• because u can find items at a good price and quality basically...;-)

• Damn son, control yourself

• Prices are good, they sell like everything imaginable. They're shipping sucks though.

• lol i do that aswell

• Your brain is wired to enjoy discovery. Whenever you find something new that you can afford at a good price, your brain rewards you with a release of a chemical called Dopamine. It's the same way people get addicted to drugs or sex, except with you it's online shopping!