What looks cute?

i want the guys to like me im pretty but i don't know what to where any suggestions what type of clothes do guys find sexy or cute that's still appropriate for people not to think I'm a thot

their is a lot of dirt and i dont want it to get dirty i picked a dress out n i looked amazing but i dont want it to get messed up

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe fix your grammar.

What Guys Said 3

• A cute t-shirt and a skirt or yoga pants.

• Just wear what makes u feel comfortable besides its summer everyone kinna dressing a little lighter. Besides your clothes don't make u a thot ur actions do

• leggings and a shirt and you'll be fine

What Girls Said 2

• Sun dresses!

• It shouldn't matter what you want guys to like. You should wear it because you like it. Besides it doesn't matter what you wear initially as long as you keep your head high and have a lot of confidence guys will come to you :) But since its spring I would wear pastel colors and colors that compliment your eyes. If your legs are long wear dresses, skirts, or shorts to show them off. If your short (like me) lol then give the illusion of long legs by wearing heels or wedge heels.