Is it weird for a guy to wear matching colours for his clothing?

I've been thinking about doing this. Just to clarify what I meant, and example would be red and black. A red and black cap. Red sweater and black T-shirt. With a black pants and red shoe. Is it weird for a guy to wear something like this?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• weird? why is it weird?
    it means u know how to colour coordinate and i find that hot!

i notice when a guy has put an incredibly awesome colour palette together. little details are everything.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• not weird. its just your preference

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope it's normal

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol. Do you know anyone who does it?

• Yeah some friends of mine do that it's pretty cool that they dress good

• no it isn't.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• What' wrong with wearing colors that go well together? my whole attire is setup like that, literally every single color can go with any other color I have in my closet, while I don't wear my stuff like you do, the fact remains that it is not abnormal or anything.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh alright thanks. What is your usual color combo?

• I don't really have a combo per say but the colors I ususally wear are dark reds, maroons etc, dark forestry greens, navy and other dark blues, dark/normal browns, black, grey, white, tan's is usually what I wear.

• What could be weird about that? I've seen it and it looks great if it's the correct combination.

0|0
    0|0
  • have you been living under a rock? this has never been abnormal lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? I don't recall many people who wear clothes this way

• It's pretty normal not sure why you think it isn't lol but it's almost summer time I don't think you should be wearing hot clothes