Girls, what do you think of this outfit for spring/summer?

I love winter clothes, but spring and soon summer are upon us. Can I pull off this look even when the weather is a bit on the warm side? What's the warmest you'd wear this?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• 65 degrees and that's pushing it.

• Yeah? Not even like 70? haha I was really hoping to push this look a few more weeks...

What Girls Said 9

• Its pretty but might be too warm for summer / spring. Maybe it would be a good outfit if you live in a country where mosquitos can give you malaria and you have to be in long sleeves all the time. Otherwise - too hot.

• Seems like that is what most people think here... just out of curiosity, what's the warmest temperature you would wear this outfit?

• I think maybe 10 - 12 degrees is where I'd draw the line.

• I think it would be too hot

• Hmm what would be the warmest you would wear it?

• Or should get he app the hunt that's helpful I really love that app !

• I live in the South so it gets pretty hot here. If you live somewhere where the weather is a bit cooler than I say go for it. But since I live somewhere hot I wouldn't wear that until the Fall.

• Yeah I'm in the North... just out of curiosity, what would be the warmest temperature you would consider wearing this? :)

• I would wear it no warmer than mid 70s :)

• Just because I know sometimes up north there can be cool breezes every now and then. If I lived up there I wouldn't wear it until like evening because that's when its the coolest :)

• It's too hot. If I'd wear that, it'd be in the fall.

• What would be the warmest you'd wear it? I'm trying to get a few opinions lol

• Hmm probably like 55/60 degrees. Not more.

• for me this outfit screams fall, but I would wear this at the very start of spring since where I live often there's still snow and it's still cold

• I would just get rid of the black top underneath, then it would be perfect!

• thanks, but it's a little too transparent for me lol... I'm wondering how long I can push this outfit this year, what would be the warmest you would consider wearing it like it is above?

• not a fan, really

• you might bake a bit

• I think its too hot and you should maybe save it for a trip somewhere cold?