Thoughts on girls with tounge peircings?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't dislike tongue piercing. It can make you look a little reckless so you should be ready to be considered 'unfeminine' by some males who like shy neat girls. but there is nothing bad about it.

there is nothing bad about piercings in the whole. you should just consider if they look good on you or not and which part is better and also consider the dangers of it.

It's not about being attractive in everyone's eyes it's a style and a styles are liked by certain groups only. so instead of doing it to attract people do it if you yourself want to and like to have that style and consider the dangers of getting them too.
    I have dimple piercing and had nose piercing and my dimple got infected one time and it was painful. I can't imagine how would it be if it was my tongue.

What Guys Said 12

• Definite turn off

• I don't prefer unusual piercings, but I did have a girlfriend who had her tongue pierced, and I LOVED kissing her so much. It would click against my teeth, and turned me on a LOT!

• Only thing I'd like to know is whether or not it actually makes a blow job better. Can anyone confirm or deny?

But as far as how it looks, I actually like it.

• Yukkkk, turn off, just like any other piercings

• Major turn-off for me although I've never been a fan of piercings in general. Everyone is different ^_^

• It's okay, but I would rather have no piercing at all. I like all naturals XD

• No piercings on the face PLEASE

• It doesn't affect me

• I don't mind it but if you have those ear spreaders / expanders then heck no! Personally they turn a beautiful girl around. But that's in my opinion.

• Except nose n ear piercing for small golden pins, all are gross.. Turn off.. Huge turn off.

• its nice I like it

• turn off just the normal piercings girls get when they are like 10 pls

What Girls Said 0