Girls, How often do you wear running shorts?

We have all heard about how guys go crazy over yoga pants, but lately, I've been going crazy over running shorts. They are very sexy-looking to me, and I was wondering how much you like them.

• Never
    20% (6)
  • Only when I work out
    37% (11)
  • once a month
    7% (2)
  • 1-2 times a week
    10% (3)
  • 3-4 times a week
    13% (4)
  • All day, every day
    13% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, I wear them a lot actually, I typically don't care about looking really good unless i'm going to a party or special occasion or a dinner. I normally tie up my hair in a bun or pony tail and put on sweatpants or lululemon running shorts with a cute top. Lululemon is a great sports brand by the way, really cute stuff, but its kind of pricy and more of a brand store.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• All the time!

0|0
    0|0
  • I never wear running shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear them whenever I work out at the gym but I go to the gym a lot so.. ^^;

0|0
    0|0
  • By running shorts do you mean the tight booty shorts or the looser ones that have a 2-4 inch inseam? I only where the booty shorts when running long distances, and rock climbing. The looser ones for me, are for working out in general. I only wear Lululemon ones though, not the see through spandex crap at some stores.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear them 24/7 since they are very comfortable. ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm on the track team, so six days a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • there really confy and i love 'em to death

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear that to practice.. I am on the cheerleading team.. Soo its everyday for me😍😃

0|0
    0|0
  • They're made for working out

0|0
    0|0