What do you think about wearing sunglasses at night? Please answer (:?

Hey! What do you (both girls and guys) think about wearing sunglasses in your hair at night? I've got long, dirty blonde hair, and I would like your opinion on wearing black sunglasses in my hair, when I'm going out at night?(:

Updates:
As going out partying

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

• To each their own, but I would question her sanity.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I might be surprised at first but would quickly get the look out of my head and not care about it. Maybe he/she just doesn't have another place to put them.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats one of the stupidest looks out there. Unless the shades are fitted with night vision then go for it..

0|0
    0|0
  • It's weird and creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • It's makes it easier to spot the nutters when they wear shades at night. Looks fecking stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • These nuts hahaha
    https://youtu.be/5LlQNty_C8s

1|0
    0|0
  • Rock those shades 24/7. I wear my sunglasses at night.

https://youtu.be/jxcZAHTyVCI

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• oh if theyre in ur hair i wouldn't care. i would just think youv been out all day. if ur actually wearing them tho id think wth is she doing? haha

0|1
    0|0
  • What for? Just to keep your hair out of your face or something?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, the last time I was at a party, someone handed me a pair of cool sunglasses, and i put them in my hair, because my hair is long so it held it back too. The people there seemed to like it though!

• Could be a new fashion trend? I'm not sure lol but no one would catch me in my tracks having sunnies during the night

• I think it's silly. Wear a nice clips or hair pins instead to keep yiur

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't think much unless the person actually wear it on her face

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's stupid to put sunglasses in your hair purely for fashion purposes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flashback of Corey Heart's "I wear my sunglasses at night" song! :)

0|0
    0|0