Getting the right bra size?, and which types to buy, style as well?

So, it's that time of year when I have to go shopping for linger, so I wanted to know, how do I pick the right bra size, because some of my friends keep complaining that it hurts, it's tight, it this its that. So how do find the right size, currently I'm a 28B or a 30B I think, and that was fine for me, but that was last time I checked, and which brands do you shop at, and what are some styles I should get, and the prints. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I recommend avoiding store fitters to determine your size because most of them prefer to use 1950s sizing standards for some odd reason. To get the best fit you should measure yourself using modern sizing. Remember in modern sizing D is on the smaller side, not large like it is in 1950s sizing. D just means a 4 inch difference between your bust and underbust, which isn't a lot.

As for styles, that really depends on the shape of your breasts. For example, I have narrow and tall roots with a full on top shape. Half/demi cups work best for me because they are so open on top but they wouldn't work well for someone with short roots or full on bottom shape. Take a look at this shape guide and then it will be easier to make a recommendation on bra styles.

My favorite brands are Ewa Michalak, Comexim, Fauve, and Freya. Here are ones that I'm dying to get: www.ewa-michalak.pl/...Biustonosz-SM-Fiolecik.html www.freyalingerie.com/.../padded_longline_bra.aspx

Here's a modern sizing calculator and a visual reference guide.

http://www.brasizecalculator.tk/
    http://www.brabandproject.com/

What Guys Said 3

• Get the ones with the clip at the back so i can take ur bra off easily. Girls always have to complicate things with zips, multiple clips, front clip, straps and I don't know passcode locks that make it impossible to take off. Lol

• this thread is making me hot

• Just go get refit somewhere. Don't try and guess

What Girls Said 2

• VS... they will size you, find the right styles for you and you just pick what you like. it'll be a super fun experience and you'll be really happy with what you get and how it fits.

• i love victorias secret bras! have them size you and stick with them. they are really quality, fit great and are so sexy! lol