Do you like this top?

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it.. It's so pretty, elegant and totally feminine.. Am not too sure though about wearing a bra with it, and it is just a little exposed for even wearing a cami.

1|0
    0|0
    • Its pretty thick in the front i mean its made in the way so you don't need to wear a bra with it) especially with my chest size. So you t think i should get it?

• Show All
    • except you are very beautiful)

• Really? .. Well in that case I can only thank you for your kindness :)

And I've now gone from being green to red, as you've made me blush so much.. Bless You. xx

What Guys Said 4

• It looks like something the nurses in the hospital would give you to wear when you're an inpatient!

0|0
    1|0
  • It seems like a regular top to me, bra strap wouldn't look too nice in the back

0|0
    0|0
  • No.. Am sure you are better off without it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like it. Looks good with leggings

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I like it! I think it's very elegant and pretty. I just wouldn't wear it with any extravagant pants; that'd be a bit overboard.
    But yes, I like it :)

1|0
    0|0
  • It would be nice and cool. I wouldn't wear it every day though. Maybe for a super special event on a hot, dry day...

1|0
    0|0
  • It's nice from the front but it's not nice from the back. It looks nice and there are not many details

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks super cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • its really cute! i just don't usually wear long back bottom pants ): but it would look great with leggings!!

1|0
    0|0