Should skinny women like this wear yoga pants? Or do they only look good on bigger asses?

• Yes, sure, it still looks nice
  • No, only big bootie chicks
My godness i know i can wear whatever i want.

can't i just get normal opinions? You need to chill with that

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol @ your updates. I feel your pain trust me. It's like those posts where people ask how they look "IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU LOOK. YOU NEED TO FIND SOMEONE WHO LIKES YOU FOR YOU!!!"

Anyway I personally think they look cute on any girl. My girlfriend is really tall and skinny and she wears them religiously. I also think bigger girls who wear them are looking for attention wear as skinnier girls clearly have nothing to prove by wearing them.

What Guys Said 25

• Yoga pants serve a practical purpose. That purpose is to give me boners. Just kidding.

But she should wear whatever she wants. The picture looks photoshopped and women of her "build" aren't that common anyways. I've never seen a girl that skinny and void of feminine curves in my entire life. That said, she appears active and yoga pants are the perfect attire for her lifestyle.

• Correction, I recall having a Vegan "Whole Foods" girl in Statistics Class back in 2010. She was skin and bones.

• You are used to fat people, its okay

• Actually I live in Southern California, home of the most beautiful, sun-kissed women on the face of the Earth.

And what's okay?

• Anyone can wear anything they want. The purpose of those pants aren't just so guys can look at your ass

• I think leggings still look good on skinny and/or small-butt women. But sometimes I find it kinda weird when girls wear yoga pants in public. They are made to be used during yoga.

• skinny girls look great in tight yoga pants

• I preffer skinny girls to big booty chicks but thats just me

• Oh wow she looks good. I LOVE yoga pants on skinny girls with peachy asses!

• Everyone should wear yoga pants is my vote.

But bigger is always better and my god bigger in yoga pants is super sexy.

• Really looks good on any size of bum, but it's all down to the person viewing LOL!!

• If she likes wearing them, why wouldn't she?

• Girls should only ever wear what guys want them to. *BUZZ!*

Girls should wear what guys want them to. *BUZZ!*

Girls wear what guys want them to. *BUZZ!*

Girl wear what they want to. *BUZZ!*

Girls wear what they want. *DING DING DING DING!*

• She looks great in them.

• well if you want to show your flat ass off, go ahead

• Who cares if they feel comfortable in it then it's fine.

• Looks better on girls with at least some curves but there's no reason not to wear them.

• They look great on the woman in your example, and I don't think you can get much skinnier than her

• I think they still look good on skinny women.

• Ma body is rdy baby 😋😋😋😋

• Yes, looks nice on them

• They should but the number one thing in yoga pants is to not have wrinkles. If they dont have wrinkles (like in the picture you posted) then its hot

• yes sure it look nice

• yes still sexy

• Maybe she actually does yoga. Besides her butt>a huge butt anyday

• Yes skinny girls are perfect :)

• I don't think anyone should wear them out, unless they're doing yoga. It's an annoying trend

• If anything larger women shouldn't wear them. Only skinny girls. I dont want to see your disgusting fat.

What Girls Said 18

• They look better on smaller butts. I don't want to see some fat ass bouncing everywhere. It's gross
    #sorrynotsorry
    #bringonthedownvotes

• Yoga pants aren't for making your ass look better. They're for working out or just for comfort.

• I think people should be able to wear whatever they want to.

• I think it looks fine
    Also when can it be socially acceptable to wear them anywhere? Waiting for that day lol.

• lmao so now only some women can wear certain pants?

Can we actually remember for like one second that life isn't about making guys hard? Pretty sure these weren't made just to showcase your ass to the world, so if someone wants to wear something, they can.

• I still wear yoga pants similar to the above and I dont have big butt
    but only wear yoga pants during yoga

• If they want to

• I see fat girls, chubby girls, stick girls, big thigh girls , short girls. ALL girls in yoga pants. Wear the damn thing.

• Yoga pants are comfortable and good to work out in. Not everything women wear has to be sexy it can be practical too sometimes

And in my opinion she still looks good

• They look better on bigger butts. I wasn't blessed with a nice rear and whenever I try to wear yoga pants it just makes my butt look even flatter. So I wouldn't recommend it. lol.

• It looks fine. Fuck what the world thinks.

• Everyone should have the freedom to wear whatever they want!
    ...
    Except for justin bieber & miley cyrus. The way they dress is just inapproiate, most of the time.

• Let's just say it's well suited for bigger girls.

• Not in my opinion. It doesn't look right.

• Yoga pants look bad on everyone. Wear real pants.

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• Who cares? You're wearing them for yourself not the world

• I don't see why not

• I mean, I don't see why skinny people can't ware yoga pants

• 1|0