What is the best brand of jeans? what jeans do you prefer?

What do you like basically? Personally for me Gap is amazing, I live in the Uk so it might be different from america or canda. So just show me a picture or give me a link or just a brand it would help, thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a huge fan of J Brand. They are REALLy overpriced but they fit really well on my body type. I think every brand fits differently on everyone so one persons favourite might not be another persons. I have a small waist and thighs but a wider hip/butt area so I have issues with finding jeans that fit nicely. If Since you like Gap I find that JCrew fits similarly to Gap. They are also kinda pricy sometimes, especially overseas but totally worth it for the quality of the denim.

What Guys Said 3

• I love my UNIQUO , cheap and easily replaceable but also quite nice fitting. I swap them out every year.

• personally i rather buying the CHEAPER... i don't mind bout brands basically (do people mind bout them? : O )

• true religion jeans are the best in my opinion.

What Girls Said 1