Could you see me with girls that looks like this?

0|0
6|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh sure. You are a good looking guy. You seem to have your stuff together. Why wouldn't you look right being with any of those girls. I swear that girls are often more attracted to a guys attitude, confidence, and presence than just looks. I know many guys I think are hot that maybe aren't in a normal sense but there is just something so hot about them. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• they ALL look like girls who are way into the way they look, and so are you, so I'm guessing, perfect match?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you could date girls like the ones in the links. I'll give you this- those girls are extremely pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure you could. Just ask one out. I mean you often see gorgeous girls with ugly guys. And you're a freaking model and pretty gorgeous so just go out to a beach, club, bar, campus, party, and find one you like ask for her number and call her. You can't get a girl if you just sit at home and don't try.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure you could. Aren't you a model? It seems like you could have your pick.

0|0
    0|0
  • You guys look like you could be the perfect match. Those girls are all pretty

0|0
    0|0
    • So what your saying is that I'm kind of like as attractive as those girls so it would be like the perfect match?

• Yes, you look like their type

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.