What do you think of short shorts?

Shorts shorts?

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of people can't pull it off but if you have a good figure you can wear a lot of things without appearing slutty.

• Exactly! I feel this way too, sometimes i just want to wear shorts just because i think theyre cute and the weather is nice for it.

What Guys Said 13

• I think too many fat people wear them.

• I Am male and i have healthy body but not too athletic thin much like football type. I Am 6'0 and weight 205 lbs (this is my muscle bones not my fat). I wear 4" inseam Women Nike dri fit dash shorts (yeah go ahead make fun of me because i don't have time to listen to you and i'm just happy the way I Am and heck i even see girls wear boy clothes so i don't really care and besides i believe in gender equality both of them can do it is all about them yourself and be more confident, chin up) and no nether my butt nor my balls been hanging out 'thank goodness' i just love the material they been using. i just wear them for exercise or jogging.

I wear 5' inseam for public and nobody really cares xD.

• They can be slutty sometimes

• Sometimes for certain occasions or scenes. Depends. Would you consider it slutty if a girl was wearing shorts just walking around shopping minding her own business doing her own thing or just normal?

• Depends actually on the society that you live in, if it's something popular in your society and you weren't wearing them to get attention the. I don't consider that slutty, it depends on your intention

• Who loves short shorts? 🎶

• prefer a short skirt

• They are cute :3

• nice... its good eye candy.

• It looks really nice.

• i like them a lot

• do what you want to do. I don't care!

• They are clothes...

I honestly don't care what women wear, because if I'm REALLY interested, i can find out wether or not you have nice body without you revealing so much of it. I think they were meant for attracting a partner. But then there is no point in wearing them once you HAVE a partner.

• Needless , aren't they? Why do you have to show the large part of your legs others?

• Trashy if your butt is hanging out like some girls do

What Girls Said 7

• I don't like them.

• too short.

If someone wears a skirt that short, everyone would lose their heads. So why the hell are shorts that short OK?

And those short shorts that show your butts? Only wear it if you don't want people to respect you.

I've seriously seen old creepy guys ogling teenage girls who wear short shorts in the subway. No kidding. Do you want that?

• They look tacky

• Trashy, tbh

• Depends on your definition of short

• I don't like them

• Really it depends on how short the shorts are. If they are showing cheekies then they are pretty slutty. However, if the shorts are short and are balanced out with a modest/ flowy blouse. Than it kinda evens out.