I like to wear victoria secert underwear Weird?

So I wore girls underwear as a bet with my friend for a day and ended up really likeing it. Few things im concerned about 1) Is this a weird thing, i like the udnerwear bc they are cute and girly and im shocked at how comfy they are. 2) Would other men find this weird or is it acceptable within gay men? All opinions are welcome even negative ones.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is weird and yes most men would find this weird too. Even gay men

What Girls Said 2

• if it's comfy then go for it

• Hey, whaterver gets you off. ;p

What Guys Said 3

• They make silk boxers, and there should be male options that you can get that won't look so... out of place & goofy.

I don't like it when men wear women's clothing because it doesn't accentuate our body types. And lace panties or whatever just seem so unattractive on a dude, doesn't do us any favor in the appearance department.

*If you're a transsexual or hermaphrodite do whatever you want but if your straight and want to dress like that I feel like your doing yourself a disservice.

• yessssssssssssssssssssssss its super weird

• nigga u cray cray