Is this dress appropriate for a graduation? As a guest?

So I was just wondering if this dress is alright for a graduation, for a guest?
Also, I'm aware it's a little loose, I'll be buying a smaller size soon.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=359hj0i&s=8#.VUY8w4kazCQ

Second linkkkk

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks great! I really like the V front. I think you're right to go with a smaller size and would also suggest a push-up plunge bra underneath.

• Haha that's the problem. It gives me no cleavage because it's hanging on me. I hope they have a smaller size

• Haha yep! Thanks for your advice by the way. I thought I wouldn't wear a bra underneath but it looks like I'll have to haha

• Oooh! You might be able to get away with braless in a smaller size dress. What size are your girls?

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 5

• Not a fan of no straps in the middle of the day. It's most likely going to be outside and take at least an hour. Are you planning to wear a hat or something?

• No, why?

• Well, like I said you'll be out in the sun for a long time and it would be a bummer if you got burned.

• Haha nah I'm indian. My skin is not sensitive to the sun at all.

• Yeah it looks really nice! You might want to pair it with a pair of dark tights if you want to be a little more conservative.

• It's california, so it's going to be warm.. But if it's in the evening, I guess it might be an okay idea. But is it not long enough?

• No the length looks good, I just think tights look nice with white dresses.

• its appropriate!

• Its really nice

• yeh looks nice