Favourite make up brand?

I like rimmel london and benefit but i want to branch out and find a foundation. im quite pale so I struggle to find a brand that does my skin tone. i just wonder what other people like to wear

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 7

• Maybelline, as far as affordable goes.
    Or nutrogena too.

Otherwise, I'd play with some MAC, Urban Decay, Lime Crime... Mmmm..

Expensive makeup:')

• I have the same problem! The lightest color drugstore foundation I've used is the L'Oreal True Match in C1. It's still a little too dark, but it's the best I've found!

• I have the iman cosmetic line. It's hard for me to find makeup to match my tone as well. Freaking foundation costs me $16 but it matches perfectly. It's for women of color

• benefit smashbox tarte urban decay

• Bobbi Brown

• I like Maybelline.

• Im really pale too and always struggled to find the right shade. Then i came across Clinique products and the foundation i use is named fresh alabaster and is the lightest shade and matches my skin so perfect. It doesn't even look like i wear make up and its very light and doesn't feel cakey.