How do you tell a swimsuit is padded just by looking?

I've heard warnings to avoid swimsuits with obvious padding in the bra part (I'm pretty flat, so just for swimsuits, I like to pretend I have cleavage). But I genuinely can't tell when it's obvious and when it's not. How do you know?

Most Helpful Guy

• Many tops have at least enough padding to hide the nipples without really adding to the size, so that is not important. But most swimsuit tops are designed to cup around the breast. If there are no breasts to cup around, then the top will tend to fall away and expose the empty space. It does not happen a lot with god suits, but once in a while is enough to learn the truth. Choose swim suits that cover more than the least so that it cannot happen to you.

And please be aware that you are beautiful in your own right. Many men (myself included) find small boobs very sexy. You do not need to try to fool us. But I do not fault you as you are entitled to do what gives you the most comfort.

What Guys Said 3

• I can't and I don't care either.

• It's chest ratio; breasts tend to have a very distinct ratio to the chest and those who choose the wrong fake boobies tend to have either too open or closed a gap between said fake boobies.

• i never thought about it

What Girls Said 3

• If it's padded the boobs will look perfectly round and you won't see any bumps from the nipples.

• You should get bustier or the victoria's secret push ups. AVOID HALTER STRAPS!

• I never cared to figure that out.