Girls, what do you wear as everyday makeup?

I use primer, foundation, concealer, powder, mascara, and finishing spray before leaving the house. ever. what is normal for you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well to be honest I wear;
    Moisturizer, Foundation, Concealer, Highlight, Contour, Blush, eyeshadow primer, lots of eyeshadows, eyeliner (2 types), mascara, eyebrow pomade, eyebrow powder, lipgloss/lipstick, and usually a setting spray.

But to be honest Im a big makeup junkie.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 43

• Normal every day makeup? Just concealer. I don't have the energy or patience to put on more makeup than that every single day. I only wear more makeup when I'm bored and feel like putting time into it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a 110 SPF sunscreen by Neutrogena then I have a powder foundation by Kat Von D I put on once the sunscreen dries.
    Next I do my eye shadow using Urban Decay Naked 2 ( I usually do the colors snakebite, suspect, halfbaked, booty call and foxy. sometimes I switch it up)
    Then I brush out my eyebrows and put on mascara, I use LancĂ´me cils booster XL and maybeline- great lash ( in a pink and green container) and big eyes water proof ( in a purple and black container).
    If I'm feeling pale I'll put some bronzer on from hard candy In the shade 130 tropics but I usually skip bronzer and just go to blush. I use Revlon in the shade 008 racy rose and I also use hard candy in the shade 127 honeymoon.
    Last I out on lipstick and I use a cubby stick from clique- either 04 mega melon or 03 budding blossom in a baby tint which I use the most. I'll put on some gloss usually after that but I have so many glosses I'm not going to name tem.

0|0
    0|0
  • woah that's a lot... i don't wear makeup each time i leave the house (maybe sunscreen that's it).. but i only wear loose powder/kohl pencil/lipstick/eyeshadow whenever needed

0|0
    0|0
  • Only foundation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually just some BB cream and mascara.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either: mascara, primer and foundation or:

Nothing.

I know holy shit right? But one of my jobs is working in a hot kitchen. And I mean 40 degrees c not. Now, I hate being make up free, however I hate the joker look much more

0|0
    0|0
  • BB creme, mascara, lip balm. That's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner and mascara.. I have thin eyelashes. Not trying to brag though, but I'm thankful that I don't have to wear foundation and stuff because I don't have acne or that bad of complexion... But I really really do depend on eye makeup though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Primer, foundation, powder, contour, concealer, mascara, eyeliner, lip balm

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the day. On weekends or days where I know I'm going out I'll wear light coverage foundation, concealer under my eyes, mascara, liquid eyeliner, and a nude smokey eye and finally do my brows with my Anastasia brow wiz! Sometimes I'll just do my brows and mascara. Other times I'll go all out and do colorful purple smokey eyes and contour and all that.

0|0
    0|0
  • mascara, eyeliner, lip gloss.

it's the only 3 things in my bag,(and a glitter pink eyeshadow which i only wear on special days) I never understood why so many girls own so muuuuuch make up stuff in their bag... o_o

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont wear any make-up, because its so much effort to get up and do it every morning when I could be spending that time in bed, plus my boyfriend prefers me looking natural. So i only use concealer if i break out, or mascara and eyeliner if i'm going to a party or something

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing I stopped wearing make up 3 years ago. When I did wear makeup I normally only did a small amount of eye liner and a little eye shadow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Powder, and maybe eye liner/shadow if I feel like it. Tinted lip balm. That's all! I go all out for special events and parties, however. Sometimes, I go bare faced.

0|0
    0|0
  • I normally go about my day in concealer, foundation, powder, mascara, blush and nude or coral lipstick. If I am feeling extra fancy, I alternate by applying brown eyeshadow, eyelashes and eyeliner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trick question-I don't wear any makeup. Occasionally concealer if there's something that looks terribly terrible, but usually nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • moisurizer, foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer or blusher (sometimes both if i'm feelin it), mascara, eyebrow powder, eyebrow mascara, lip moisurizer, lipliner that i use as lipstick

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't usually wear makeup lol but I sometimes wear CC cream, eye liner, eye shadows and lip tint :D

0|0
    0|0
  • BB cream, a little of eyebrow and lip gloss. I only wear foundation on certain occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate MAKEUP. So no I do not wear it everyday, only on rare and special occasions. (Parties, graduation, holidays, birthday)

0|0
    0|0
  • Eye liner, I'm too lazy to put on anything else. it baffles me when I see girls in the early morning wearing a buttload of makup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear any-mainly because I don't wake up early enough to put in the effort, and I couldn't really care less. For special occasions, job interviews, etc I wear mascara, lipstick/gloss, neutral coloured eye shadow, eyeliner (sometimes) and foundation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Concealer, powder, and mascara, and if I'm going out with friends or whatever I'll put on eye liner and blush 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • concealer under my eyes, mascara, eyeliner, lipstick/gloss :) sometimes more/less depending on what im doing that day

0|0
    0|0
  • All natural. No makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Most days a little lip gloss and I'm gone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Concealer, Mascara and a tinted lip balm :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I just wear my face. No make up

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup. I usually keep my face moisterized so I don't break out, and I wear lip gloss.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mascara and lip tint
    occasionally if I feel like it I would put on cc cream

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls