Girls, How do I look good in my school uniform?

My school uniform:
Plaid skirt- the waist line is taut in the front and gartered at the back. There's a button and a zipper on the side. Its pleated.
Maroon or white polo.- regular polo that has a garter at the end. Knee high socks- black, white, or maroon.
Shoes- black or brown.
Khaki shorts- (I look bad in them).

I'm a short person, so it's hard to find the right skirt for me. The skirt I have is too long: it has to reach up to my rib cage in order to fit properly. The garter at the bottom of the polo make the skirt bunch up, making me look fat. How can I look better in my uniform?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• It isn't easy looking good in school uniforms, I used to wear one before and I hated it, have you tried instead of putting your skirt so high folding it? Try folding the top bit, it normally works and doesn't make you look so fat, I really feel for you though

What Girls Said 4

• Get it tailored If it means that much to you

• Roll your skirt up and if your allowed change up your hair and put on colorful items like bracelets and such

• Get it altered professionally!

• Definitely get it tailored