Is this shirt suitable with this jacket?

Is this shirt suitable with this jacket?

Updates:
Cheers guys if it looked good I would never have asked, just needed to here it

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• it doesn't flatter u dude... no

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• no I think the shirt is a little too much with that kind of jacket... a plain shirt underneath would benefit you a little better cause the colors also seem to clash a little

0|0
    0|0
  • something about it says no to me... but I don't know what haha. I think a plain shirt would work better

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope it doesn't really match at all. Maybe try a solid color shirt under the blazer?

0|0
    0|0
  • Use a plain shirt if you have one that shirt might look better for casual wear.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I think you could get away with it, especially in the fall. You should tuck your shirt in when wearing a sportcoat. Maybe you could try a red pocket square/handkerchief instead of black. That would coordinate with the shirt better and could potentially subdue the bold pattern on your shirt by giving the eye a distraction. The black one gets a little washed out. Everything looks like it fits well.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks very presentable, but the shirt works better plain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very casual shirt. Don't wear it to a job interview for example, what's the occasion?

0|0
    0|0
    • by the way your pocket square should cover the entire width of the inner pocket.

• Plain shirt would be a bit better.

0|0
    0|0