What is your thought on natural hair?

All throughout high school I remember straightening my hair because it was wavy and I hated it. Now that I am past the years of school (high school that is) I want to begin growing my hair longer than my shoulders and the straightening only causes it to break. What do guys think of natural hair? Is it just as cute as straight or curled? I am not saying my hair is a tangled mess. It is neat and clean but it is just wavy, curled at the bottom. Would it still be as attractive as straight hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• How can you hate wavy hair... I don't think any guy hates wavy hair on a girl

• Why did I kill my hair with heat... I wish someone told me this years ago xD

• Well now you have the rest of your life to enjoy what you naturally have.

What Guys Said 5

• Most girls look great with their natural hair.

• That depends on how your natural hair looks. Some women are blessed with hair that is perfect with their appearance. Some women are not.

• Wavy is good just condition and brush it/generally keep it neat. Straight is good too but if it's breaking maybe you should keep it more natural?

• I think would be much better than straight.
    go natural girl.

• we love it

What Girls Said 3

• Natural hair is my favorite hair

• I like wearing my hair natural

• All hair is sexy