Girls, Favorite nail polish brands?

As a fellow nail enthusiast & self proclaimed best nails on a male on GAG I want to know ladies what your favorite nail polish brands are!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sally Hansen is the best nail polish out there.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? I have never tried it! I have OPI on right now. I def will give it a try tho thank u!

• Show All
    • You get what you pay for! ill spend the extra $ if that means 1 coat will do it lol

• Haha yeah exactly! Find the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel one, that will give you that gel, flawless look, like the one below. And you'll be fine.
      www.beautezine.com/.../sally-040.jpg

What Girls Said 14

• I'm like kxera. As long as it's cheap and cute I'll try it XD LA Colors has a nice set of colors for only a dollar. I saw a video testing their gel collection that's supposed be at the Dollar Tree. But it's unfortunately not at our Dollar Trees T-T yet. I really want to try them!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't pay attention to nail polish brands.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't when I started getting into taking care of my nails but certain brands are def superior to others

• Sinful Colors is really good!

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever the cheapest brand with the prettiest colors is basically.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sally Hansen is by far the best. I have used it for years. I like their Hard as Nails or Hard as Nails Extreme.

0|0
    0|0
  • essie but they're expensive lol, I also like sinful colors a lot and they're only $2. loreal has some pretty ones too

0|0
    0|0
    • Ah I love sinful colors! OPI & China glaze are life <3

• My faves are China Glaze, Essie, OPI and Revlon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Butter London

0|0
    0|0
  • I like China Glaze, Orly, and Sally Handsen

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite are the Sally Hansen miracle gel because they last forever 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Essie I use all the time. Get bikini so teeny, it's like a periwinkle color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really pay attention to the brands but I love what I've seen with OPI

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever looks good is what i buy basically.

0|0
    0|0
    • Same here. I like good polishes that go on with 1 coat also tho! : )

• Organic non animal tested kinds.

0|0
    0|0