Guys, do you ever want to where lingerie?

I just found out a couple days ago that it's supposedly getting big for straight men to wear feminine underwear. I must be living under a rock. There is a market for men's lingerie for straight men and I'm curious to see how many of you want to wear this. Be honest please. Nothing wrong with it if you do or don't, it's just a poll.

You get the idea.
Rude comments I will ignore.

• YES
    10% (6)
  • NO
    72% (42)
  • MAYBE
    18% (10)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

29

Most Helpful Guy

• If my girl wants me to wear that shit I'll wear that shit. She's done all kinds of shit for my artousal and dies her make up and shit every morning for me, it ain't gay, ain't me being whipped, it'd be a thing for her. And you can call me gay all you want but I'll be hating doing my girl while your looking salty lol

What Guys Said 28

• Nah, that looks super weird and uncomfortable.

• 1) I misread your question and thought it was asking if I want women to wear lingerie. I think any lingerie is a complete waste of money. I don't find it sexy at all. I want naked. the faster she is naked, the faster I see what I really want to look at.
    2) I have never ever ever heard of this "boom". Other then the freaks that want to wear womens underwear to start with, I don't think there is a growing segment of men wanting to wear womens underwear. I think if this stuff is real that they are just catering to the men that want to wear it in the first place. Women don't really need it for the lower area anyway. It is more about keeping things in place. So women need bra's and men need underwear. although it is very uncomfortable to wear pants with no underwear. not sure how women feel abut it since they have nothing swinging down below.

• We must both be under the same rock..
    That's a no for me

• That is so fucking ga. . . not right at all.

• Lmao hell yeah!
    In all seriousness, I would never ever where that unless you paid me

• Is that so? I'll give you $20 to put on a G-string and see through tight night shirt... And send me a picture of you making duck face while wearing it...
      Didn't think sooo. lol

• Well it would have to be a laaaarge amount of money haha!

• ONLY if it was lace boxers... thats it

• Yeah thAt don't sound to bad. All the hearts/ pink/ bows/garders/ bras/ and thongs on guys don't really do it for me. In my opinion. But I think lace briefs would possibly look hot.

• Not briefs, I can't stand them, I was thinking like pure white boxers with a little black trim

• Hmmm maybe. That don't sound overly pretty so I might find something like that attractive on a guy.

• Its not even a question of masculinity, would I be comfortable banging a girl in lingerie... Hell No!

• I wear lingerie right now and its so comfortable I wish I was put on to it years ago. It just feels so nice on your skin lol I can't explain it.

• You're crazy lol. I wear it only when I'm getting ready for sexy time. It's uncomfortable. At least when I wear it, it won't be on long.

• Silky sleep wear is def nice but the pantyhose, garters, whole 9 is super uncomfrtable I agree. This girl I see has a thing about me in lingerie lol.

• This is capatalism. As long as there's some group of oddballs willing to pay for something there will always be some vulture in a suit willing to provide it.

• Me no... but apparently it's one type of underwear fetish: some man want to wear female underwear.

• what. the. fuck.

• Looks comfortable, I might try some myself.

• No, I don't think it's so necessary.

• Sorry I won't... Its disgusting.

• This is a thing now? Jesus Christ how horrifying.

• I might try it, I currently own some Calvin Klein male thongs, and they are really comfy

• I would wear lingerie in the case if I had a wife and she really wanted to see me in it.

• Its called cross dressing I guess... but I don't do so!

• too frilly and too many bows.

• no because girl clothes are dumb

• I promise you, truly straight men are not doing that. smh.

• I would love to wear lingerie, but only if it was hers. The only hott part about it is that its made for a girl, and her bodies been in it. Wearing lingerie made for a man has no sex appeal, in my opinion.

• No I'm a fucking guy I'll wear guy things please...

• No woman wants to see a guy in lingerie

• maybe wear your panties and masturbate in them... .

• Not really I like my girlfriend in it not myself

• Skirts were originally meant for men, so was the heel

• Yes I know. Just like Jean pants were meant for men. But I don't quite get the attraction to men in a bra or the point they have no tatas. And these are very girly looking maybe if it was different colors or something and no bows or frilly stuff I'd get use to it. Lol

• Yeah I get that. The thong was made to hide the dick back when. There are many things that were meant for the opposite sex but changed. These are meant to look sexy and it's not viewed as a man's type of sexy by the many. I'm obviously offending you. I'm getting that feeling but hey it's just my opinion. There are girls out there who wouldn't care and probably even like it.

• So, why should I care what you think. I don't know you, nor want to date you