Would a nose ring suit me? (pic included)?

http://i.imgur.com/B4JH5Ci.jpg

only a small stud, not a hoop or anything because I work in an office. what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah, I think it would. You have a face suitable for that (if that makes sense :P) and since you have darker skin, the contrast will look great.
    I've seen many black women with nose rings and I think it looks great.

• what color do you think would be best? just regular silver or a different color?

• Yeah, I think a regular silver would look the best, but maybe when you're in the shop you can see what other colors would look good.
      One that creates some contrast will be the best, so I would go with a lighter color.

• thank youu :)

• I think it would.

• I didn't even look at the pic because a nose ring doesn't suit anyone.

• You need eyebrows first.

• I'm neutral.

• I doubt it will suit you

• Trash trash and more trash. Nose rings shown you are immature and not ready to be a responsible adult. AND they look trashy.

What Girls Said 10

• I think as long as it was small it would look really cute. A white or yellow stone would go well with your skin tone. And I would also like to say that you are a very pretty young lady :-)

• why thank you :) the guys who answered this question seemed to have thought otherwise lol

• Yeah, I think you could pull it off

• sure go for it

• I definitely think so!

• Definitely!!! I think a hoop would look good on you as well! Just keep the area clean, it easy for an infection to come up when you first get it pierced.

• Yes, a small stud would be cute.

• Yeah it would.

• Yes, I think that would look nice ^_^!

• Yeah it would look nice

• Ya it'd look cute