What do you think of maxi skirts/dresses?

Since its getting warmer out, the styles of the summer are coming out. I was thinking of wearing my maxi skirt tomorrow, but I'm afraid of what people might think... do guys think girls who wear maxi skirts are weird? The skirt below is actually the one I was planning on wearing... I bought it at Francesca's collection
Thanks! :)
Peace
Margaret

Most Helpful Guy

• Every weekend I read interviews of celebrities and you know what, most of them like it very much. So we can conclude that it's professional and sophisticated :) good luck.

What Guys Said 4

• I like them; figure-enhancing, cool and comfortable for hot weather. And feminists don't wear them, so you're safe around a maxi girl.

• You should wear what you want I think it looks nice.

• Looks cool.

Go for it baby.
    U will look cute.

• School will absolutely love it because they don't have to scold you about hemlines

What Girls Said 6

• Love them. Not skirts though, dresses.
    Skirts make me look even shorter. O. o

• I wish I could rock one. They're so cute

• I know right! :) lol... feel like I can't pull one off as well as I would like to

• It looks nice.

• on me personally its a no just because im pretty short so i don't think they look good on me lol. but i see some girls in them and think they look great!

• They're okay to me. I love skater skirts though.

• Some of them look nice